Tuesday, October 7, 2008

happy 1 month old, to me!

okay so i had no choice but to change the layout, daddy said the pictures placed in the template was too scary for a little girl like me! so mommy said to use the original color she had in mind, pink or fuschia or whatever it is... cause by right these colors don't exist for me yet. i'm only suppose to know the main 7 rainbow colors.

last night i was well behaved, mommy put me to sleep at 10 and i woke up at 12, then at 3 til 530... not too bad right? that's because she made me stay up in the afternoon by letting 'wah' play with me! i had no choice, but to stay up. oh well, i guess she planned it already.

today i'm officially a month old, how time flies huh? yesh it has, my parents and grand parents will have a small kenduri this sunday for me 'doa selamat' + 'cukur jambul' man! they're gonna trim my groovy spikey hair! hmmpphh... i guess i'll just have to wait for it to grow again then.

0 comments: