Saturday, October 4, 2008

hello all!

(me, 2 weeks old)

mommy and daddy said, i should start writing while i'm still young so i can improve on my english, as those of you who knows my parents very well they loveeeee to spot for *fumbles from their friends* especially when its in english. yes, they sound mean... but they're not!

the purpose of my blog is to update those who is interested in my life journey and all the progresses that i will endure *well read only if you're interested* i won't be able to force you, i'm just a little chubster.

as you all know, my mommy carried me for the last 9 months! i was safely delivered on the 8th of Sept 2008 (08.09.08) mommy induced me, and she endured the labor for 11 hours. but i bet you its all worth it :) at least that what she keeps telling people. she also said that after my delivery i was able to make people in my family happy or at *least i hope so*

i weight 3.325 kgs, born at 6** p.m. (mommy said not to reveal the exact time, just in case, one can only do so much to protect themselves you know?)

after a week of being back home at my grand parents place *which i was so dearly pampered* and i oh-so-loved that part, my parents brought me to the hospital to do a normal check up on me. they discovered that i had put on weight, i am 3.5 kgs then. a week and a half later, i was 4 kgs! mommy and daddy said that *all those screams at night, with a couple of others during the day did me some good!* i can bet you now i weight even more. okay i think i should stop talking about my weight, i'm still a tiny tot anyways. i've got years ahead of me to worry about it.

eid has been wonderful for me, as i keep on getting visitors, like almost everyday... i don't mind people visiting me because all i do when they're here is *SLEEP* don't care if you want to scream, speak loudly, laugh in my face, snap my pictures, or what ever it is you adults do, i just like sleeping. who cares! all i want to do is ZzzZZzzz...

mommy has been telling me i'm almost a month old, oh well... and i consume loads of milk. although i think hers is the best, its unfortunate that i have to taste the formula, but hey according to mommy, even divas can't be too choosy *well, at least i'd let her think that way for the moment* teehee.

i'm going to sleep again, til the next entry. here's a new picture of me.



(this is me, 3 weeks old)


like it? well i've got more... will slowly upload my pics as we progress daily...

0 comments: