Wednesday, October 15, 2008

worried parents


2 days ago my momma and dadda brought me to the clinic!

as usual, momma panicked cause she said i was having fever or i felt warm, despite her using the thermometer to take my body temp, it still did not convince her and she still told daddy to take me to the clinic. *they must love me*

as we got there, we waited for good 15 minutes... and as usual my parents were rumbling! finally, when the doctor walked in, my mother jumped to see the doctor straight away. *think my parents are evaluating all the new doctors that we see, to make sure they select a good one!*

oh oh before i forget, my official weight now is 4.8kg as of last week it was only 4.5kg when i weight my self at assunta hospital. *wow, i am growing tremendously fast!*

so, finally my parents were convinced there was nothing wrong with me, despite me getting only less than 4 hours sleep during the day, which is so not like me! they left the clinic with only 1 bottle of medicine to ease the colic. *you know what its like ladies and gents... these colic business is annoying for us little ones!*

got home, waited for my parents to have their dinner with my two uncles and got all ready and nice smelling for bed! not forgetting my favorite part of it all, is to let mommy 'tuam' me! no matter how loud i usually scream because i hate having the wet towel cleaning me up, i usually get soothed by my little tuam buddy!

...and boy-oh-boy did i behave extremely well.

0 comments: