Sunday, October 12, 2008

i'm a happy sleeper!

(wan and i, check out my double chin!) - don't worry daddy... it's just called baby fat!)

(wah performing the cukur jambul on me... now i constantly have a bad hair day...)

(my parents and i, mommy wanted the headband cause she didn't want anyone asking if i was a girl or a boy!) - see how happy i was sleeping in daddys arms? ahh bliss...

while my parents and grand parents were busy preparing the 'kenduri' doa selamat + cukur jambul for me, i was a happy sleeper! i was placed in my moses basket circled by my uncles, parents and grand parents while reading doa. mommy use to play the Surah Al-Bakarah while i was still in her tummy and i always responded well to people mengaji.
many turned up, even though there was a communication breakdown with the ladies from the mosque 'marhaban' group... they said they were suppose to participate by 2p.m. but when my tok called they said they weren't coming, as tok was suppose to re-confirm with them, which he didn't. tok thought wah was going to do it... okay that's just the jist of what i know. but mommy and daddy were still thrilled that we carried on with the ceremony, and mommy thinks there's always a blessing in disguise. i'd like to stay as positive as that. my parents also mentioned that the next big ceremony for me will be my aqiqah.
hopefully, i'll still be a happy sleeper than too! (pictures to be posted up soon, i need to continue with my sleep now...)

0 comments: